Skip to product information
1 of 4

Red Weapon Apparel™

Red Weapon Kotyk Pullover Hoodie

Red Weapon Kotyk Pullover Hoodie

Regular price $95.00
Regular price Sale price $95.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Kotyk pull over hoodie is a stylish and comfortable clothing item that is perfect for casual wear. Made from high-quality materials, this hoodie is designed to be durable and long-lasting, while also providing maximum comfort.

The hoodie is made from 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, which is a soft and breathable material that feels great against the skin. The remaining 15% of the fabric is made from recycled polyester, which helps to reduce waste and protect the environment.

The Kotyk pull over hoodie features a classic design, with a large front pocket and a drawstring hood for added warmth and protection. The hoodie is available in a range of colors, allowing you to choose the perfect shade to match your personal style and taste.

In addition to its stylish appearance, the Kotyk hoodie is also incredibly versatile. It can be worn with jeans, shorts, or even joggers, making it a great choice for a wide range of outfits and occasions.

Overall, the Kotyk pull over hoodie is a must-have item for anyone who values both style and comfort. With its high-quality materials and classic design, this hoodie is sure to become a staple in your wardrobe for years to come.

• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck

Note that we show the EU sizes for Stanley/Stella products. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.

This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!

Size guide

  CHEST WIDTH (inches) BODY LENGTH (inches) SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)
S 20 ¼ 26 ¾ 29 ½
M 21 ¼ 28 ¼ 31 ⅛
L 22 ⅜ 29 ⅛ 31 ¾
XL 23 ⅝ 29 ⅞ 32 ¼
2XL 24 ¾ 30 ¾ 32 ⅞
View full details